Tuesday, December 27, 2011

christmas 2011

my super cool new lighting mcqueen slippers


transformers pajamas


i got the transformers cartoons


baby girl waind was spoiled for christmas and hasn't even made her appearance yet. she will be outfitted in her very own sioux gear!!


cute lil owl toy for baby "sally".....**because the name of our new addition will not be shared with the world, until she arrives we have decided to name her "sally" until she makes her appearance.


grandpa and grandma waind with their boys on christmas eve....its a difficult task to get us all to sit still, look at the camera, and maybe smile!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

haoase said...

I can't believe Drey got the slippers I wanted! :) also, Sally can't come soon enough, Dan is going to lock me in the house w/o internet access because all I want to do is shop for baby girl shtuff!!