mom got crafty and put together sloane's name for her bedroom. this is the start of the little project.
we had to try the broom trick like everyone else...dreyden thought it was sooo cool that the broom could stand on its own.
getting ready to go for our first walk outside.
I have been a complete slacker with the blog. So I finally sat down (after aunt colette said I needed to update!!) to update a few of the pics that we have so far. Dreyden is a GREAT big brother and is full of kisses and hugs for his little sister. He does his best to talk to her and entertain her. He always wants her to come in his room (I predict that will do a 180 in the future!!) Sloane has been a great addition to our family and we love her to pieces. We have had a few difficulties with her and she is currently on medicine for acid reflux and recently changed her formula to soy, as the doc believes she may have a milk intolerance...it seems our little lady is giving us a run for our money already!!

No comments:
Post a Comment